Support Intel Hardware
Unix Phone Support TCP/IP Internet
Windows 200x Remote Administration E-mail
Windows NT System Maintenance POP
Windows 9x System Config SMTP
Windows 3.1/WFW Network Config UUCP
DOS Configurations Remote Desktop Admin
Novell Troubleshooting SAP
Windows 3.1/WFW Lan-Unix Integration Laptop Hardware
Cisco routers & firewalls Samba
Veritas Helpdesk Software
2010 – PRESENT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
2010 – PRESENT AEROSPACE & MARINE INTL. / SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Supported all Systems / Networks (Unix & Some Windows) to maintain Operations.
- Supported operating systems for Linux, and some Windows.
- Maintained changes for users on servers and desktops such as cloning, renaming, managing accounts, backups, and troubleshooting all related aspects
2004 – 2009 SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – CONTRACTOR
2007 – 2009 TAOS / UNIX SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - CONTRACTOR
Outsourced to Yahoo! Inc as part of the Operations team supporting UNIX worldwide.
- Supported operating systems for FreeBSD, Linux, and some Solaris.
- Maintained changes for users such as cloning, renaming, managing accounts, setting up new collocations, and troubleshooting all related aspects.
2006 – 2007 TEKSYSTEMS / SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Contracted to NXP / Phillips, a leading semiconductor manufacturer
- Supported over 200 NT servers.
- Worked with an active directory domain, managing user accounts and ensuring backups went as expected.
2004 – 2006 ILOG / SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Contracted directly to ILOG, a software optimization and performance solutions
- Supported a development lab of 30 servers, running a variety of architectures and Operating Systems including, Linux, Solaris, Win200x, WinXP, AIX, and HP-UX.
- Provided end user support.
2000 – 2004 MATRIX ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Medical claims management company
- Provided support for Solaris, Linux, NT, Win2k, WinXP, and Win9x.
for technical issues including second level support and the more complicated
user support issues.
- Implemented cost saving server solutions that also provided greater functionality.
offices all across the
1996– 1999 SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR / CONTRACTOR
1999 - 2000 TECHSOURCE
/ SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Contractor to Siemens/Infineon, a leading microelectronics company.
-As part of the ISS department, provided desktop and remote administration support for customers running Windows 9x and NT platforms.
-Worked with LAN/WAN network connectivity issues and address assignments, port changes.
-Worked with customers to troubleshoot and profile problems on WTS, and WINDD.
1996 - 1999 ELECTRONIC DATA SYSTEMS / SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Outsourced to Amdahl, an IBM mainframe company
Delivered administration for UNIX, OS/2, Novell, and Windows NT servers including:
- Technical Support for multiple platforms of desktop computers; Apple MacOS, OS/2, UNIX, Windows 9x and Windows NT.
-Cross platform integration and support services to the software development environment.
-LAN/WAN network connectivity issues and address assignments, port changes.
-Configuration of ISDN and frame relay routers.
1995 - 1996 MASTERSON CONSULTING
NETWORK ADMINISTRATION & SUPPORT
Contracted to Taligent, a
software company developing an object oriented Operating System.
- Maintained a network of WinNT servers and Intel multi-booting client workstations running WinNT, Win95 & OS/2. Integrated OS/2, Windows NT, Windows 9x, and UNIX platforms.
1993 - 1995 KENSINGTON / TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Accessories and peripherals for computer after market
- Provided phone support for all the company's various hardware, and software products.
- Beta tested the company's software, and hardware products.
- Provided First and second level support for OS/2 related calls.